Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Baby Yost #4 to arrive soon!

I recently realized that I hadn't yet posted anything about Baby #4 who is due in less than 3 weeks now! Sorry baby, I promise that I love you just the same :)

We found out in early February that we were expecting again! Didn't take us long at all to get pregnant... basically first try for each kid haha! We decided that we wanted to have another after losing Noah. The first trimester was kind of rough. I was sick a lot... super tired and nauseous. Started feeling better around weeks 10-12.

Had my first ultrasound at 14 weeks, and I'm not going to lie, I was nervous. What if there was something major wrong again? I just had to keep reminding myself that God was in control and there was nothing I could do. Thankfully, our ultrasound showed a perfect baby! The 20 week ultrasound was one that I was even more nervous for. This was the one where we found out about Noah's complications. Again, a healthy baby!! And we were so excited to find out that we're having another BOY!! I was totally 50/50 on gender this time. I would have been super happy either way.

The doctors at the GT Women's Clinic have been nothing but wonderful to me. They have been compassionate and caring. They've very kindly helped me work through any worries/concerns. They're going to take extra precautions in the delivery room since I had the major blood loss last time. Other than that, everything else should be pretty routine.

I'm 37 weeks right now and feeling pretty good! I've delt with some back pain, but I've been able to manage it on my own this time. I figured out how to adjust my lower back on my own :) Sleeping is getting to be more difficult, but I know that I don't have much longer. This is my last pregnancy (I guess I should never say 100% haha) so I'm doing my best to enjoy all of the fun baby movement!

We can't wait to meet this little guy!!

Didn't get many great ultrasound photos this time, but here's the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment